Full course description
If there's teaching going on, but the students are not learning, is it really teaching?
In this course participants will develop the skills and mindsets to develop and refine a strong data-driven instructional program. The modules within this course will address the following content:
- Building the systems and structures necessary to ensure a strong data-driven culture
- Developing and evaluating interim assessments to guarantee that they meet rigor bar set by national, state, and local standards
- Leading effective data meetings after interim assessments
- Leading effective weekly data meetings
- Developing data-driven reteach plans